SimpleAir® 20’ Clear Vinyl Tubing can be used with air conditioning and refrigeration condensate drain lines, condensate pump discharge lines and humidifier overflows. The tubing is made from a non-toxic, clear polyvinyl chloride and has an extra flexible design that resists kinking due to a durometer value of 80 (Shore A) and a thick outer wall. SimpleAir® Clear Vinyl Tubing can be used with a maximum service temperature of 140°F (60°C) and performs better in cold weather climates than standard clear vinyl tubing.
SimpleAir® 20’ Clear Vinyl Tubing:
• Has a 3/8” inner diameter
• Is made of a non-toxic polyvinyl chloride
• Has an extra flexible design to resist kinking
• Can withstand a maximum service temperature of 140°F (60°C)
• Performs better in cold weather climates than other vinyl tubing
SimpleAir®’s Clear Vinyl Tubing can also be used in conjunction with the Dehumidifier Installation Kit as a 20’ hose extension for areas that require extended tubing lengths. This application will require a barbed nylon fitting that is not included in the kit but can be found at your local home improvement retailer.